Thursday, December 03, 2009

Leftover Turkey Soup















Leftovers. Of course. G's mom gave us a bunch of turkey (dark meat and bones, included) after Thursday's meal. My sister, who stayed with us, and I ate most of the meat (oink, oink) when we got home that same night (as we sat on the floor by the fireplace catching up)!! What was left (which was not much), I put into a soup the next day and we ate with Linden Avenius.
Here's the recipe if you like. Soup is so easy. All you need to remember is to have a good stock, you need bones. And if it needs to be kicked up a bit, add some boullion and some dried herbs.




Click on recipe to print (also, I forgot to add 2 tbs oil to the ingredients list--oops).





1 comment:

Karine said...

Great way to use leftovers! thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

View My Stats