Thursday, July 16, 2009

Party Leftovers: A Sort of Steak Pizza

It never fails: Leftovers after a party. But it's great when they're nice leftovers. For the "Italian Summer" party, our friends, Eileen and Jeff brought over three different loaves of fresh-baked artisan bread. Of course there was so much food, we didn't even touch two of the loaves.




So for dinner Monday night, I decided to make a sort of open faced sandwich/steak pizza with the leftover meat and the bread.




I just topped the warmed Turkish barbari bread with little bit of blue cheese (because blue cheese and beef are awesome together), basil from the potted garden, tomatoes, and the steak.

I've said it before, I love getting creative with whatever is leftover or around the house!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

View My Stats