Friday, October 30, 2009

Five months and some cupcakes

The little charmer comes home from Topeka today. Thought I'd suprise him with some cupcakes. They were supposed to be red velvet--should have added more food coloring. (They look more like cocoa mini muffins). However success was had with the heart-attack-inducing cream cheese frosting with its butter and sugar.  Quite yumz.

Have you heard? I hate baking, and rarely do it. But lately I have been, and the results feel wholesome/bizarro/June Clever; and I might like it. Milk, anyone?

Today also happens to be five months since our wedding. Appropriately, I used the cupcake liners from the wedding macarons and some sparkling sugar I received from my foodie-themed bridal shower.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

View My Stats